Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After reading the thread for Gearshift gaitors I spoke to the guy who made my leather interior and luckily he still has the template for the R33 gaitor!

I am ordering a batch of 10 Gearshift gaitors which are an exact copy of the orignal Nissan one but in decent quality black leather and is a direct fit.

To fit it, you remove the old gaitior by removing those horrible C clip type things that hold in the original. Take out the metal shaft ring from the original and put into the new leather one. Line up the holes and put back the clips. Whole process should not take more than 30 mins for a first timer! I can do it in 10 mins!

This is the only pic I have of my gaitior, sorry it isn't a close up!

Price is £25 each for Black leather (£30 for other colours) including post and packing.

If there is enough demand we will also look into producing the handbrake gaitor.

If you want one drop me an email or call 07732 842668.

Thanks

Al.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Handbrake gaiter should be very popular, I have yet to see one that isnt buggered.
I will have handbrake if you get around to it.

·
Free icecream
2,112 Posts
I got a decent Nissan one some time ago but like Buster need a handbrake gaitor as mine's either not an original one or it's just missing some sort of plastic surround. So i'm probably screwed anyway.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I'll have one in black for a GTS as well please.

Cheers

Si

·
Hello, little lady!
556 Posts
Put me down for a Black Gearshift gaitor too.
Interested in Handbrake one too.

J.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts