Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
They are designed for original GTR spoilers, but if its a good FRP version then they should still fit. We fit them on our FRP spoilers fine.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Got my End Caps and Blade today, Caught the Postman on the doorstep! He was most annoyed. End Caps are a bit of a faff and I made a couple of clips to hold them in. Here's how she looks!

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Thanks! I resisted this long, as having a black car didn't think it would make much of an impact. However being subtle I like it!
Easy to justify the spend to as saved so much money!
Looking as clean as ever mate

·
Registered
881 Posts
Are you likely to have these and the endcaps (without logo) in stock for long? WIll be next payday before I can afford them :(

·
Dtrouble
223 Posts
Hi Albert,

Do you have these in stock at the Milton Keynes showroom? Also, any chance of a deal on both the carbon blade and end caps? feel free to PM me.

Pending your reply and providing we can do a deal I'll pop up tomorrow and pick up the bits...also, how difficult is it to fit?

Lastly, you guys did some work for me a while ago, fitted, customised and sprayed front bumper and fitted one of your GTR spoilers (which I now want to change the blade on), with the low level brake light, however the brake light has come loose. Any chance you could have a look when I pop up tomorrow as its not a good look? :)

Thanks mate,

Dominic

1 - 13 of 13 Posts