Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
R33 GTR intercooler and GTS-t to GTR intcooler pipe kits for sale!!!

Just bought both few weeks ago for my car but changed my mind because I want to sell my car soon, so just want some cash back!!

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I paid 270 for the kit and i never fitted it into my car, the kits inc. some samco hoses!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
9,426 Posts
Speed R - if this is one kit that was yours, no probs, but if its plural can you whip this into the traders bit....ta chuck.

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Hey Speed-r,
can ya tell me where you got the kit from? as I am giving serious consideration to fitting a FMIC.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry I dont know where is the pipe from because I just bought it from ebay few weeks ago, but I think Apexi is doing a fitting kits for R33 as well!!!

·
Registered
704 Posts
one word of warning when fitting a GTR intercooler to a GTS, your turbo lag increases significantly as it takes longer to fill the volume of the new intercooler. You often have to up th eboost or get the turbo to kick in sooner.

Don't want to put a downer on the kit but I would hate to think someone spent all that money thinking it would make the car faster be disappointed. They do look fantastic though :)

Matt

·
M's Factory
5,240 Posts
get rid of the pipes then and cut down the ammount of volume you need to fill up :)

·
Registered
144 Posts
Intercooler Upgrade

Hello

I bought the GTS to GTR cooler and pipe work and admittedly was expecting a bit more lag but eventually a bit more go.

My problem is I have is there are no instructions just a cooler, pipes & massive samco hoses.

Has anyone done this conversion before and knows the best route for pipe work.

Help much appreciated :) :)

Cheers

Simon

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Hi ,
when i bought it there were no instructions too, but i think you can ask James in this forum, as i brought it for him.
hope he can help!
bennett

·
Registered
144 Posts
Hi Bennett

Just put a couple of messages out on forums looking for a bit of help !

Whats James' user name ?

Hope it didnt take you too long to get home last weekend mate.

Blame Robbie Williams !!!!!

Cheers

Si

1 - 18 of 18 Posts