Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
North West Best
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Black or Midnight purple R33 GTR driving past Lancaster & Morecambe college at around 3pm on the 16th March. Jaw dropped when I saw it, looked and sounded amazing:drool:.If you are on here are you from the Lacaster area?? Matt

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
That would be jonnyboy ( i think thats his user name lol ) i see him floating around a lot, usually on my way to work.... never actually spoken to him though lol

·
North West Best
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Cheers guys will have to PM him.
Flint I have never seen you driving around Lancaster, do you ever drive around or near the college?
Who else on here has Skylines do you know because I will keep an eye out for you all. Matt

·
Registered
40 Posts
hi guys,

yep that was me, just running a friend to the tyre shop, thanks for the comments guys, will try and make the next meet...finger crossed:drivin:

You never know gtst-chris might even get to have a natter with you also..met Flint 2 already and is a sound chap and a few of the others too..

cheers Jon;)

·
Seasoned Member
773 Posts
Cheers guys will have to PM him.
Flint I have never seen you driving around Lancaster, do you ever drive around or near the college?
Who else on here has Skylines do you know because I will keep an eye out for you all. Matt

Sometimes I'm around Lancaster, but not often.
I work at The Clarendon Hotel in Morecambe (it's on the prom, down the West End).
If the car's outside, pop in. The kettle's always on.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts