Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
Nissan Skyline R33 GTR (Series 2 - QM1 White)
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because I'm in the market for a pair of series 3 headlights, I'll put my series 2 headlights for sale.

State is good, no damages though they could use a polish.

Picture from them on the car:

Asking price: 3200 EUR

·
Always sideways
4,260 Posts
Fair play to you if you manage to sell them for anywhere near that price. OEM lights of any other Series bar the Series 3 tend not to attract high prices. I also noticed you posted them on the GTR Forum and think they're stock. Some better pictures would help, because they definitely look modified.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll look for better pictures soon. Stock as in they're not modified with xenons, I'll have to look into detail how they differ compared to stock S2 headlights.

About the price, for a reference:

·
Super Moderator
9,049 Posts
I know prices have gone up somewhat in the Skyline world but £3K for a pair of headlights:eek:
I can remember when you could pick up a reasonable GTST for not much more.

Don't know where you have been looking for your prices but both they and yourself are very unlikely to achieve anywhere near that sort of price....and certainly not here! Besides, you make two posts and the second is to sell overpriced parts I am in two minds about letting you continue!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I know prices have gone up somewhat in the Skyline world but £3K for a pair of headlights:eek:
I can remember when you could pick up a reasonable GTST for not much more.

Don't know where you have been looking for your prices but both they and yourself are very unlikely to achieve anywhere near that sort of price....and certainly not here! Besides, you make two posts and the second is to sell overpriced parts I am in two minds about letting you continue!
3K€ = £2.6K

I added two examples of even higher priced offers in my previous post. Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't think that there's a rule about asking price for items that are for sale. Besides, people are free to make me an offer if they think that the price is too high.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts