Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, if any body can help im after a R33 Gtr spolier pref in black. If it would help to cut cost (as im usually skint) i'll part chop my spec2 hi level in? Cheers :cheers:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
try ebay mate, i have seen a few on there in the past weeks

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Replikit, one of our traders, is making them at a VERY reasonable price :)

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
they do sell on there too :)

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Cheers guys! I did buy one of ebay a couple of months back but when it arrived it was badly damaged, didn't fit and was a really bad finish! i'll check out some of the traders here,should of done that first!:dogpile:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers BigChief! Got my carbon fibre bonnet comming this week and my side skirts so will get some pics posted when its finished!:dogpile:

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
Cheers BigChief! Got my carbon fibre bonnet comming this week and my side skirts so will get some pics posted when its finished!:dogpile:
if you get the numbers for those 2 traders phone them and say i sent ya.....skylinepart is scotty......gdasportcars is gts500 or nathan.....failing that try knight racer albert or joe...it will be good to see yr pics.....:cheers:

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Will do, thanks again!:cheers:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
as keith said, try the breakers on here as they should have at least one in, i fell luckt and got mine from a forum member complete with carbon blade and end caps :)

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Fraaz, WE have about 20 in stock, give me a ring and I will see what I can do for you, if I send it together with the bonnet, you will save at least the postage.

Joe

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers Joe, Will give you a call in the morning!Any rough idea on price?:cheers:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts