Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No not mine but i got word from some one that got word from some one else about a lad that has a R33GTR that was nicked along with the keys so if ya hear of some one that has lost one let me know and i can put them in the right direction of getting it back.
Also if you buying one be carefull as i here it on the add's some where for sale id hate to see some one getting stuck like that.

I know this is in the wrong section but as the car is in ireland i tought more irish would see it here.

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
i thought yours had been took when i seen the thread mate but hoping he gets the car back in one piece

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i thought yours had been took when i seen the thread mate but hoping he gets the car back in one piece
No thank god not mine and hope it never will be.

Any pics merv?
Yup some details would be handy, colour, mods, VRN, distinguishing features etc.
I know the info would be handy but the lad i got the info from did'nt want to be to intrested and scare him off with the smell of a rat. all he knows is it a R33 GTR with about 600bhp but cant be that many in ireland unless it came across from the uk.
I will up date the info as i get it.

·
The Cunning Linguist
13,826 Posts
To be honest mate, saying a skyline is missing ain't going to get you anywhere.
If they have stolen it for joyride/fun the Guarda will find it soon.

If it was professional job, then it will be either en route to a container or start to be stripped for parts. Hence why a part list is always good. If these start popping up you get a lead.

If it's shipped to Europe then pics and details will help our European friends keep an eye out for it.

·
AKA The Torque Monster
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
well the fact that theres only a hand full of GTR's in ireland some one must be missing one and someone must know who ones it some where

·
Registered
211 Posts
As I said on another site, if you have the reg and details then ring the garda and find out if its stolen, and if so give them the details of where it is etc.

IMO this is all time wasting that is giving the theives more time to get away with it.

·
NORTHERN IRELAND AREA REP
8,679 Posts
the man is telling you all he knows so if you know anyone who lost there 33 get in contact , as for the garda if car is from north or england their not overly interested

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.