Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi everyone im pretty new here . Im in the market for a R33 gtr v-spec but i was wondering what are the steps to take it up to the 350-400 hp border? i currently drive 200sx s14a and i pretty much knew every spec of the car what i could run and how high etc. But for thee RB i pretty much dont have a clue, so a few extra questions would be how high can you safely run the stock tubby's and what hp would it get me the injectors injectors would run safely up to... ? thx in advance for youre guideance . btw sorry if my spelling sucks but im from belgium so this is not my native language:sorry:

·
Registered
762 Posts
Stock turbo's on a 33 will be safe up to around 1 bar (stock boost is 0.7). To get to 350-400 you'll need a cat back exhaust, air filters, possibly downpipes and a decat, and a boost controller, remove the restrictor ring and you should see around 380-400 at the flywheel. Standard injectors will be ok for this, possibly max out around 420hp?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ok thx and omg i was hoping for an anwser like that ...i was afraid maybe stock tubby's would go only to 330-350 same with injectors . i kinda had that figure of hp in mind but with my budget etc i didnt want tho start changing the turbo's and the injectors because that would cost a heap of monney i know because i did it on the s14a :boogy:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thx yeah its a real pain to get a skyline imported here on the other hand because its such a pain you dont see them that much on our roads ;-).

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
oh and btw me and a good friend of mine just went to holland to buy his r32 gtr :) its sitting in his garage right now

1 - 11 of 11 Posts