Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan Skyline GTR V-Spec M Registration (1995)

For sale as above, the car was originally imported/purchased from Skylines R’US for £17,000 in 2005 and has Japanese history, the engine was replaced in Japan for an R34 unit before it was shipped over this engine has now got a total mileage of approximately 50K (miles) as I was told it had 20k on it when it was put in, although I cannot confirm this, it certainly runs without missing a beat! The car is showing 134k on the clock but 98k of that was kilometres.

MOT Till February 2008
Tax Till End July 2008

Engine/Transmission
R34 Engine
Splitfire Coilpacks
Denso Iridium Spark Plugs
ARC Titanium Radiator Plate
Apexi Induction Kit (original airbox available)
N1 Water Pump (less than 3 months old)
Cusco Brake Cylinder Stopper
Cusco Rear Drag Bar Kit (HICAS Removed but available)
Trust/Greddy Downpipes
HKS Super Drager Exhaust
Unknown Decat (Cat available)
Exedy Twin Plate Clutch & Lightened Flywheel (less than 3 months old)

Suspension/Brakes
Lowered on Unknown springs
DBA Grooved Front Discs
Ferodo Fast Road Front Pads
EBC Red Stuff Rear Pads

Interior
Standard GTR interior
Nismo Duracon Shift Knob

Exterior
Private Registration M*** GTR
Nismo Style Carbon Front Splitter (original available)
Carbon Look B Pillar Trims

Nearly all of the work on the car has been carried out by Abbey Motorsport and in the last year. I have receipts for work carried out in this country totalling approximately £8k the clutch, gearbox oil, water pump and cambelt along with the tensioner were all replaced under 3 months ago.

I changed the engine oil and filter last month (Silkolene PRO S) and it has been changed every 6000 months since I have had it

The only bad points on the car worth mentioning are:

· There is a small car park dent in the offside door
· There is a scratch on the rear offside quarter panel about 1inch long that is touched up but barely noticable
· Steering Wheel is a bit tatty

Reason for sale is that I am getting married early next year and basically want the money out of the car.

Any inspections welcome, further pictures/information available upon request

PRICE £12,495 OVNO

If you want to discuss please pm me for my number, I will post some pictures tonight

Thanks

Brian

·
London stand up tall
2,440 Posts
hi ya mate lovely car might be an idea to take it to the south east meet on the 14th so people can have a look even if they dont buy it they can vouch for it being a lovely car on here....see the link below my name :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts