Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi want a set of coilovers my front absorbers are leaking and have failed the mot. bought a set of coilovers off ebay that i never got so its proper f**ked me up. :swear:

preferably a set of 4 coilovers not too stiff as i use it everyday i will have a set of standard front absorbers just to get it through the mot if any ones got em going cheap.

many thanks --- daryl

ps- postage to ME2 rochester, kent. will be able to collect within reason or can pay postage if you are will to post.:feedback:

·
Registered
31 Posts
hi want a set of coilovers my front absorbers are leaking and have failed the mot. bought a set of coilovers off ebay that i never got so its proper f**ked me up. :swear:

preferably a set of 4 coilovers not too stiff as i use it everyday i will have a set of standard front absorbers just to get it through the mot if any ones got em going cheap.

many thanks --- daryl

ps- postage to ME2 rochester, kent. will be able to collect within reason or can pay postage if you are will to post.:feedback:

how much are u looking 2 spend? there are alot here in Japan i can send u a set.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
not being rude but i dont feel too comfortable buying off someone other than in the uk, due to the recent events.

:sorry: nothing personal, thanks anyway.

looking to spend a max of 450gbp depending on what they are.

cheers

·
Registered
31 Posts
not being rude but i dont feel too comfortable buying off someone other than in the uk, due to the recent events.

:sorry: nothing personal, thanks anyway.

looking to spend a max of 450gbp depending on what they are.

cheers
no hard feeling take, just i bought a HKS Drag suspension for $200 U.S Dollars=97.24 GBP your currency. Its Just crazy how much you all are spending on parts.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts