Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi anyone know what size the standard exhasut pipe is on and r33 gts? i am lookign at getting a decat but need to know the size of the pipe and dont have anything to mesaure mine with. I am guessing by looking at it that its about 2.5 inch but want to be sure.

thanks

Rendle

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
depends on the engine and if its an s type or not,the r33 ecr33 rb25de s type is identical diameter to the r33 gtst but i understand the non s type is smaller

·
Big computer nerd
826 Posts
depends on the engine and if its an s type or not,the r33 ecr33 rb25de s type is identical diameter to the r33 gtst but i understand the non s type is smaller
+1 this is what i was told when fitting my turbo

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ahh right i will have to try get something to measure mine, it looks smaller than the gtst pipe i will try get a piture if that will help

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
it looks totally different to an r33 gts25 type s rb25de standard exhaust,get some string and some scissors and cut the string the right length to go around the pipe so the tips just touch, then make a circle on a table with the string get it round and measure the inside diameter with a tape/ruler

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
does it ahh right i am glad i got ap icture then haha :) and ahh good idea never thought of doing that haha i will get a measurement today sometime :) cheers mate

·
Kyusha_Riot
2,475 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
well jsut got a picture annoyingly i cant find a ruler but to be honest i looks like arround 2 inch diameter or so. looks liek i be getting a full new exhasut sytem thats too small i want it all 2.5inch

Attachments

1 - 11 of 11 Posts