Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, im pretty new to this so i need some help. currently my car has an rb25 gauge cluster in it and Im running a rb20e so my cluster isn't working. i bought the car that way. bu i recently decided to buy a universal fuel gauge (0-90 ohms) so i can atleast know how much gas i have. but as I am trying to install it i am not sure where the sending unit's signal wire is. i thought it was in the trunk where the fuel tank is but i connected the gauge's signal wire to each one of those wires and it doesn't read correctly. so i thought that maybe the fuel sender unit's wire is somewhere else. again Im really new to this so if anyone could help me would be great thank you.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi guys, im pretty new to this so i need some help. currently my car has an rb25 gauge cluster in it and Im running a rb20e so my cluster isn't working. i bought the car that way. bu i recently decided to buy a universal fuel gauge (0-90 ohms) so i can atleast know how much gas i have. but as I am trying to install it i am not sure where the sending unit's signal wire is. i thought it was in the trunk where the fuel tank is but i connected the gauge's signal wire to each one of those wires and it doesn't read correctly. so i thought that maybe the fuel sender unit's wire is somewhere else. again Im really new to this so if anyone could help me would be great thank you.
The fuel sender sits inside the tank so the wiring will go out through the loom in the plastic tophat.
This may help:

·
Registered
3 Posts
The fuel sender sits inside the tank so the wiring will go out through the loom in the plastic tophat.
This may help:
Can you send this to me

1 - 3 of 3 Posts