Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Friday 12th October. 20:15. Just come back from taking my Skyline for a quick spin down the A444 in Bedworth with the wifes aunty. Just got on to a conversation about how there werent many skylines about in Bedworth when I came up to a roundabout behind another R33 GTS-T with GTR spoiler (I think). Looked pretty clean.:cheers:

·
Registered
318 Posts
if you were in a white R33 i just spotted you in the rear view mirror as I tore down towards hill top! :D

woo hoo spotted!

i thought i was the only skyline owner in bedworth! :D

did it look like this? lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
bedworth

hi Neo I saw u a fews days ago on newtown road unfortunatly i was not in the skylins looks brill m8 sounds nice 2

·
Registered
27 Posts
nuneaton

neo We live in nuneaton anytie u want to meet let us know my son in law also has a skyline cheers

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
im going to my brothers in leamonton spa on the 10th of november so will be up for a little meeting if ur interested????

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
well al i know is come off motorway go along a444 through coventry and then to leamonton spa so ill be screwed if you say anywhere mate lol,but its his birthday on the saterday night so will be up for meeting on sunday before the long drive back up here:cheers:

·
Registered
27 Posts
speedr33per

ok m8 no probs ill pick somewhere near the motorway so it wont be so hard for u let me know nearer the date and ill see what we can organise where u from

·
Seasoned Member
6,127 Posts
hes from bonny scotland its called blantyre its a little mining village just outside glasgow

·
Registered
318 Posts
guys easiest place for a meet is bermuda park pub on the A444...can have a weee jar then too :D

anytime ill be there

·
Registered
27 Posts
neo

sounds good to me to anytime u want to meet let me know and we will see if it suits us to come to the whacky warehouse :cheers:

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
hey guys,off topic but i'm thinking of meeting up some guys at Star City on the 28th October,check the midlands meet section out

·
Administrator
25,965 Posts
guys easiest place for a meet is bermuda park pub on the A444...can have a weee jar then too :D

anytime ill be there
sounds good to me to anytime u want to meet let me know and we will see if it suits us to come to the whacky warehouse :cheers:
sounds good to me guys but it will be on the sunday if thats still ok:dogpile:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
if you were in a white R33 i just spotted you in the rear view mirror as I tore down towards hill top! :D

woo hoo spotted!

i thought i was the only skyline owner in bedworth! :D

did it look like this? lol

Yep, it was me. Ha ha. Quality. My first replied to spot. Mint.:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
looks like it will have to be the 11th ill let ed r33 pick the time
Sorry man. I'm over at work at the moment. I'll not be back over until christmas time or there abouts. Will have to message you when I'm over. Unless you all fancy a road trip to Belfast for a meet. There are a few of us over there looking into having a meet soon.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts