£189

Front oem wings in fiberglass

£229

PLS SEE OUR WEBSITE FOR MORE PICS

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
we're working on collaborating images but as these designs have just come in these will have to do for now.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Where do these kits come from, ie do you make them yourself or get them from Taiwan etc? Also what are they made from, is it GRP or fibreglass?

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hi Andy

Yes we make them ourselves in store in the UK. You are more than welcome to come round and have a chat anytime. We used to import all kits but found problems with fitment from time to time. So now we make them from scratch using our own moulds. We test fit each bumper before dispatch to make sure they fit.

·
Registered
812 Posts
Cool! I'll keep you in mind as I've got an M-sports kit on mine right now and was worried about getting it trashed on trackdays, now I know there is a supply in the UK it's one less thing to worry about :D

·
Registered
561 Posts
I'd be up for taking some pics for you, in return for a kind favour or two...

Y

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
many thanks for the offer yomster. We've got an R33 here but just loads of pics to take at the moment. though i'm sure your car looks better than ours though. ours is just our ***** car that we use to slap kits on and take pics. what kit do you have on yours?

·
Registered
879 Posts
Hi Andy

Yes we make them ourselves in store in the UK. You are more than welcome to come round and have a chat anytime. We used to import all kits but found problems with fitment from time to time. So now we make them from scratch using our own moulds. We test fit each bumper before dispatch to make sure they fit.
Where abouts are you in the country? Couldn't spot it on the website?

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Can you mix and match the kits? And will the prices be the same? Also can you get rear over fenders too?

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hi
Yes you can mix and match. Prices will be the same. Rear overfenders im afraid are later this year.

·
Seasoned Member
4,504 Posts
Thats ok mate. Im in no position to buy any kit until later this year anyway but i will more than likely in for the BN sports front bumper as i want one with the grill built in but not sure about the rest but im definately going for that JDM drift look
Cheers
Adam

·
Seasoned Member
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats ok mate. Im in no position to buy any kit until later this year anyway but i will more than likely in for the BN sports front bumper as i want one with the grill built in but not sure about the rest but im definately going for that JDM drift look
Cheers
Adam
Hi Adam

give us a call when your ready

1 - 20 of 60 Posts