Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any words of help please. Just seen a rear spoiler on Upauto site for my motor and quite fancy one. Price looks a billy bargin, but are they OK quality wise or does anyone know of better or alternative suppliers at a similar price. The UPAUTO is the right style (Type M spec 11) as I dont want to have a GTR lookalike.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It looks good from what you can see. Just have the usual concerns we all must get about sending of dosh for something then wondering if it will fit properly, be good quality finish etc etc, its very useful if you can talk to unbiased people who have seen the stuff.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Upauto stuff was ok in my subaru days - quality was on a par with other suppliers and price good - but sometimes long delivery times I think!

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for your words of help. Upauto have just E mailed me four Jpeg s of the spoiler and it looks most kosher all fittting holes included etc, so I am just gonna go and get me one.

J

·
0 Posts
hi

Nice to see you today Buster ala salon. come over any time so I can fit your wing m8 ,Just bell us b4 u come

Gaza

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice one ghost, You have some good stuff going on there, I can see my bank balance getting another hammering. Prob tom afternoon.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Big up to Ghostrider, thanks to him my rear spoiler is on and the same colour as the rest of the motor and my front bumper is opened up to accept the recently fitted intercooler. Last problem where the bloody hell does the front number plate go now? Can I throw it away?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts