Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey this is the first photo thread i have done so i hope it goes ok. :)

Bought my skyline from a local japanese car importer damaged. Wasn't really bad just the offside rear quarter panel and rear light, wish i took a photo but it was in filler and primed before i knew it. :confused: I work in a bodyshop as a painter doing insurance work and not fun cars but before that i was working in a local small bodyshop on alot of knight racers cars. Thought it was about time i got myself a project of my own. So far i have got the car as i want it apart from the front bumper, trying to get it in hight build primer in a couple of weeks just hope the weather stays good at the weekends. Engine wise not to happy about i done the usual checks before i bought it but now it wont idle. :( Im going to paint the car white and the alloys matt black.

I have so far bought
  • Hks mushroom filter
  • Nissan oil filter
  • uprated fuel pump
  • fuel filter
  • NGK spark plugs
  • Used three spoke advan alloys
  • Gtr look front grill
    • Both used front and rear bumper
Any advice would be helpful enjoy!

DSCF1038.jpg

DSCF1037.jpg

Thank you for looking :cheers:

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nice prep work mate, looking forward to seeing the finish in white, what shade you going for?
I think audi white not sure what the name it is, i saw a s3 last night and it looked awesome. Trying to avoid the yellow shades of white if u know what i mean. :D

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
take the dash out or it will prob get paint on it. go for he vauxhall white they did some vectra's in

1 - 6 of 6 Posts