Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
180 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is when you're looking for something, it suddenly becomes rocking-horse-shi...... Anyway.

Must be spec one, must be type-M, & bonus prize if its the right colour (i.e even more cash!) gun metal grey (KN6 I think)

Good leads appreciated!!

Ben.

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
my posts got deleted by a mod. I'm not allowed to sell you one apparently.
Pm me if you need to discuss donating me some money and i'll donate you something in return!

Speed r33per i'm not selling anyhting.
I never discussed a price did i?. I was offering to help a chap out with something he wanted!!! :uy:

I never advertised it for sale. additionally i never stated i've got the full type m kit available.

I thought we were here to help each other? :loser:
:sorry:

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
my posts got deleted by a mod. I'm not allowed to sell you one apparently.
Pm me if you need to discuss donating me some money and i'll donate you something in return!

Speed r33per i'm not selling anyhting.
I never discussed a price did i?. I was offering to help a chap out with something he wanted!!! :uy:

I never advertised it for sale. additionally i never stated i've got the full type m kit available.

I thought we were here to help each other? :loser:
:sorry:
and you wonder why your post got deledted when you put this up calling steve a looser and giving him the finger!!!!!

·
Anglian Area Rep
4,562 Posts
:eek:
i never did any of that on the first posts mate. I merely offered my assistance in supplying a bumoer thats not officially for sale anyway!
the problemn is with internet you cant tell when someones taking the p.
It's not meant to cause offence it was all tongue in cheek!

I was trying to do a member a favour as i've got one one lying around collecting dust.

at no point did i advertise it in the for sale section.
just seemed a bit arse about face that because i'm new on here i couldn't help one of your members that was struggling to source something that i have!

Anyway. delete it if you want the chap knows i have one and if interested can pm me. :screwy:

Anyway. post count over 50 now so i i'm officially allowed to offer it! :boogy:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts