Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
291 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evening all,

I was hoping it was going to last a little longer but the ticking noise turned into a lovely tractor sound on the way home from Devon, and it looks like it has snapped a couple more manifold studs in the process.

I need to get this sorted quick, and I am in the process of trying to get the funds together to pay RSP to do it when the car is there this thursday coming.

I need a standard manifold which someone may have taken off to replace with an S/S one perhaps, and is in good working order, just incase mine has gone and banana'd itself.

Offers?

Cheers

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
I will have mine off shortly. Its blowing through the manifold gasket, so instead of buying just a gasket Ive bought a new ss manifold and gasket set.

If your still interested I will inspect the standard one when its taken off and if its ok will let you know and sort something out.

·
Registered
2,903 Posts
One standard manifold off, in excellent condition and ready to go if your still interested.

Im going to TOTB tomorrow at Elvington. If you are we could do swappsies as its damn heavy and postage will be mahoosive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.