Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
be hard to shift, mine only made £3250 on egay with a huge spec list and thousands spent so needless to say im holding onto it!!!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
hi guys

thanx for all the interest .

like the title says gauging interest

I DONT WANT TO PART WITH THIS CAR AT ALL

im unemployed & looking for a new job ......bought a golf gti mk3 to break at the mo to rasie some cash

last thing i want is to break the car , its got mot untill middle of july so sorry to wast anyones time but im not going to break it untill the mot has run out , it will remain forsale upto that point though i would rather keep it .

although 1 of my options at teh mo im looking into is emigrating to OZ as my dad live over there & has a huge house / land & plenty of cars i can use & will support me & my family till i find work :) so i iwll break it if the OZ thing comes off if not ill hold on to it as long as poss

this is why ive not given any prices as yet ............once again soz if i seem to have jumped the gun , if its broken i will list parts on here 1st before ebay though :)

danny

·
Registered
257 Posts
fair do's mate i think every1 on here will understand where your coming from no1 wants to sell there pride and joy never mind ripping it to bits

Good luck with the sale:cheers:

·
formerly known as mruk
3,942 Posts
hi guys

thanx for all the interest .

like the title says gauging interest

I DONT WANT TO PART WITH THIS CAR AT ALL

im unemployed & looking for a new job ......bought a golf gti mk3 to break at the mo to rasie some cash

last thing i want is to break the car , its got mot untill middle of july so sorry to wast anyones time but im not going to break it untill the mot has run out , it will remain forsale upto that point though i would rather keep it .

although 1 of my options at teh mo im looking into is emigrating to OZ as my dad live over there & has a huge house / land & plenty of cars i can use & will support me & my family till i find work :) so i iwll break it if the OZ thing comes off if not ill hold on to it as long as poss

this is why ive not given any prices as yet ............once again soz if i seem to have jumped the gun , if its broken i will list parts on here 1st before ebay though :)

danny

i'm in the same boat(redundancy before xmas) and if i got that sort of offer i'd be out of the country before you could say G'day mayt :dance:
Go for it !!! sounds a great opportunity, i wish i had relatives over there.

skyline gtsts are making nothing at the moment, i nearly bought one off ebay for 2.6K as mine had broken, luckily i'd fixed it just before i did something silly and got 2 skylines with no job lol
but i wouldn't hold out much hope for more than £3K unfortunately(especially if its put on ebay), and as far as i can see the market for them is only going south.. :(

1 - 20 of 21 Posts