Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i need some room badly so here's some bits i have laying around that need a new home!

apexi S-AFC, the blue display one, £120 plus p&p (with fmic, exhaust and filter mods i made 320.3bhp with [email protected])

complete '95 spec1 gts-t interior including rear bench, front seats and f&r door cardsx4, all in very good condition (especially the seats) £100 prefered collection but postage can be arranged at BUYERS COST

standard down pipe £5 plus p&p

standard side mount intercooler £10 plus p&p

large k&n cone filter/induction kit, needs a clean but perfectly fine. was removed for a brand new apexi induction kit i had. £15 plus p&p

standard gts-t bonnet in midnight purple, lots of storage scratches etc, but no dents! £60 plus p&p

gts-t drivers side wing in midnight purple, again lots of storage scratches but straight and no dents £35 plus p&p *SOLD PENDING PAYMENT*

standard gts-t afm in perfect condition, removed for z32 £25 plus p&p

2x gts-t bootlids, one wine red with spoiler, one midnight purple without spoiler. £20 wine red, £10 midnight purple.

standard gts-t amber wing indicators £5 each plus p&p.

I have lots of other bits and bobs that i'll add soon

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Have you got a PS3, and a puppy, and a donut maker??

FFS guys, he's got what he said he's got.

·
Banned
5,715 Posts
Keep on topic!

FFS guys, he's got what he said he's got.
Have you got a....................??????????

Sounds very familiar,post a for sale,and wait for the "Have you got a?" reply flying off at a Tangeant,FFS.....:rolleyes:

Guys,read the post,stick to the thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:apoke: Si

www.alltorqueuk.com

·
erm,when will I be cool?
1,202 Posts

What sort of puppy is this? Is it all pre-wired or will I need new leads?
I have a Spec 1 GTS-t, so I will probably need the mark2 puppy converter if this is a post '95 puppy. Have you got the converter too? The one with the secondary walkie sensor and collar flange?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hey mate you wouldnt happen to have a set of head lights/lense covers would you? as mine are scratched to buggery!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts