Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 GTS-T Rear Hubs with 60mm Studs
Bought these about 6 years ago but never fitted.

Minor surface rust where they've been stored.

All threads good.

£120 pickup from Bournemouth or Southampton.

R33 GTS-T Front Discs (stock)
Straight. Done ~45,000 miles. Minor surface rust where they've been stored.

£40 pickup from Bournemouth or Southampton.

Door cards
Have been poorly recovered but might suit someone who intends to recover them properly!
£10ono pickup from Bournemouth or Southampton.

New Washer Bottle
Universal fit washer bottle with motor, mounting braket and electricals. Bought as I've got a front-entry plenum but never fitted as I got my paws on an alloy bottle.

£25 ono posted to UK.

Power steering pump seal kit
When I had all the belts replaced I was told by the garage that the power steering pump had a faulty seal, so I bought a kit from Nissan (took 8 weeks to arrive) with the intention of replacing the seals in the power steering pump myself. Went to do the job over Easter and it turned out to be a loose pipe.

Seal kit un-opened and just looking to get back what I paid for it and you won’t have to wait 8 weeks for it to come from Japan like I did!! £35 posted to UK

·
Car Mechanic
42 Posts
Im interested in the power steering pump.. Mine has a rashling sound every time i turn :S Please do tell you can ship to Norway?
That would been great ! he he

·
Registered
1,453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
Im interested in the power steering pump.. Mine has a rashling sound every time i turn :S Please do tell you can ship to Norway?
That would been great ! he he
Hi

Can you please send me the address you want the pump shipped to and I'll get you a price for shipping.

BTW: Have you checked both pipes to the pump are secure?

Cheers

Steve

1 - 20 of 166 Posts