Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Coincidently after watching this clip, i have seen quite a couple of yaris turbos on the road speeding hard out. Just a curious question if a yaris turbo can maybe beat a r33 gts-t (STOCK) cuz of the weight advantage and etc??

Here's a COMEDY clip of a yaris owner claiming he beat the gts-t r33. LOL! ITS TOO FUNNY! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9etXsh_fag

·
Registered
5,311 Posts
What a plonker.

I had an ex-workmate bragging he beat me in a drag race when I was stopped at traffic lights behind a lorry, he was in the other lane behind nothing:drivin:

What a **ck

·
Belgium/Netherlands Area Rep
2,060 Posts
there was a turbocharged version of the 1.5 T-Sport
one of my mates has the NA 1.5 T-Sport and its fast, but not as fast as me Skyline though, the car is simply light as feather
dunno bout the turbo version have only seen one at a show never on the road

·
Registered
751 Posts
like my mate j at tolls in dartford, next to a bmw m5 and my mate boots it,3rd gear, 50mph, 7000rpm in a 1.8 zetec focus that has no exhaust. the bmw driver aint even paying attention to us just driving like a normal human being. then my mate j is jumpin round the car like a monkey sayin how hes creamed this M5, lol.

and get this he drives like such a cock, that it costs him 40 quid to go from Rochester to chelmsford and back, when it costs me 15 lol

1 - 7 of 7 Posts