Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Craft Beer Drunkard
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to find out if there are a suitable replacement in the US-Canada. I am going to be doing a complete suspension build and I am looking to replace the ball joints too. Now I will be using S14 rear knuckles, and by design and other part compatibility I would like to think S14 in the rear. And I haven't looked at the front to find out.Anyone have any good info on this?

·
Registered
1,853 Posts

·
Registered
1,853 Posts
The 33 uses the same suspension/subframe as the s14 on the rear i think from what i've seen. Why change though if you can get 33 specific stuff?!

The 33 has the hicas ball joints available on ebay too (s14 has no rear hicas system) or you could get a hicas elimnator kit which does away with all the old stuff?

·
Craft Beer Drunkard
611 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Because a hicas elim kit still mean tie rods and hicas ball joints. Total hicas elim kits are good, SPL sells one, but I am pulling the subframe anyhow to do those buhings and I have the S15 subframe and knuckle already. All I need then is S14 Toe arms and hicas is eliminated, no more rods ends, no lock bar, no joints..

I have seen them on ebay, but it's made in china parts. I would like to know what car they are the same off of if any so I can order some nice joints like MOOG

1 - 4 of 4 Posts