Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi people,

Some of you may have seen the intercooler kit I`v put together on Nigels car. Well I`m now able to offer them as a complete bolt on kit. The kit comes with :-

Front Mounted IC
Polished aluminum hard pipes
Heavyduty Hose clamps
Silicon Joining Hoses
All required Hardware to fit
Fitting Instructions

The Kits are available for £569 plus postage. The only problem is to do them at this price I need 5 orders and 5 50% deposits to keep the producton costs down.

If your intrested please show you intrest.

Pictures to follow soon.

Richard

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
I have to say, if you havnt seen this kit, it is top notch.

and an absolute bargain price, for an essential upgrade.

·
Banned
8,850 Posts
I am so pleased I bought an HKS one for £875 now,and have that ugly pipe over my engine bay, Git.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
Dont worry Buster, all is in hand :D

·
Banned
5,275 Posts
Well one future project for me is to modify a standard plenum so that the throttle body is at the front, and so, getting rid of that loooooooooooong pipe.

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,148 Posts
Help

Why does this keep inserting Hyperlinks?? I have selected not to in my user CP....

Please help, this is driving me mad.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I think our Mr Prtridge is on the right track :D

·
Member No 48
1,192 Posts
Nigel,
Now that you've had a chance to test drive the new cooler, what's the verdict? Any problems with lag? How modded is your car? I'm really interested in getting a FMIC but don't know if it should be at/near top of my list, as my car is relatively standard. Only mods so far is Full Jasma exhaust, HKS filter and SSQ Bov.
Any recomendations/opinions welcome.

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
nigels car is a step in the right direction, no doubt about that. I've changed a few bits on mine since it was mapped in Jan but it was too hot in the summer for another map. There is more to do on a stock motor yet

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
beachboy said:
Nigels car pulls away from mine in 5th faster than I can keep up in third and fourth. Nuff said.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I want some of that!! :D

If I can see 300+ on the dyno I will be a happy chappy... :40oz:

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I`m going to be getting the first batch of kits into production within the next week so if anyone wants one please PM me. I require a 50% deposit and the rest once the kits are ready in around 3-4 weeks.

Richard

1 - 20 of 31 Posts