Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As per title, anyone got some coilys or lowered springs as i have found some rear s14 coilovers to fit my car and now just need fronts

·
5,050 Posts
give JDM garage a pm bud i think they have front and rears sold as pairs give them a pm mate

you never know you might be in luck

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
haha i seem to e on the phone to them all the time since brought my car. brougth an engine from them, then hassled them everyday for almost three weeks getting updates on my custom spacers. now need coilys. haha they will grow to hate me big time hahahaha

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
gtr front wont fit! you need gtst ones. how about some kei office ones? fronts are ok. rears have leaked oil.

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
dammit i hope jdm dont sell them in pairs,ive just paid out for new ksport inserts and its going to take forever to arrive,im going to miss the owners day for sure :minigun:

·
5,050 Posts
dammit i hope jdm dont sell them in pairs,ive just paid out for new ksport inserts and its going to take forever to arrive,im going to miss the owners day for sure :minigun:
you cant miss the national day cant you blow out the order and call JDM

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
monies payed for the k sports and ive got new clutch and brake money to find as well

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
kei sports mmmm, how much for fronts

·
hippy
7,682 Posts
no k sport,no to be confused with kei wheels(europe) or kei office(japan),ive already got the coilovers,i bought just the new threaded shock inserts(looked like my cheapest option) and i dont think they sell the complete units in pairs

1 - 9 of 9 Posts