Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
hi guys and gals iv a 1994 r33 series 1 gtst, as some may know, not long after handing out my waud of hard earned cash for her she **** herself about two weeks after i bought her, previous owner just didnt look after her as highly as i would, he had decided to turn the boost controller up full and when i stripped the engine 3 of the pistons where cracked between the ringlands,
so back to the story im going to post pics at every stage of my build, plans for build is full engine rebuild and full respray colour change

so far on the engine iv bought...

hybrid steel internal turbo,
stainless tubular manifold,
acl race main and big end bearings
Greddy style inlet manifold,
Q45 throttle body,
wabro fuel pump,
fuel pressure regulator,
autobann 88 FMIC,
440cc injectors,
iridium spark plugs,
genuine nissan gasket set,
blueprint timing belt,
weisco 86.5mm forged piston& ring set
Excecdy fast road clutch
nismo style short shifter,
HKS evc5 boost controller,
splitfire coil packs

have a few other bits and pieces lined up will post pics of all and at every stage of my build

Attachments

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Nice spec although your injectors are going to be limiting, you really want 555cc minimum.

All ya want to add to that list is a power fc, 1.6mm head gasket and clutch then run 1.5bar.

·
Seasoned Member
21,588 Posts
thats terrible about you having to re-build it after that twonk didnt maintain it.....anyway at least yr have a blinding car once you have done it, so keep us posted on the stages of refurb....what may be a good idea is if you do a stage by stage strip and rebuild with pics, maybe on yr pc and then we can add it to the FAQ section for others to read....but still post up here yr stages as you go, just a separate one for FAQ.....keith :cheers:

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nice spec although your injectors are going to be limiting, you really want 555cc minimum.

All ya want to add to that list is a power fc, 1.6mm head gasket and clutch then run 1.5bar.
what is the power limit roughly of a 440cc injector?

what you think she would be capible of running with 555cc 1.6mm HG at 1.5bar, i take it my excedy clutch will be of no use then???

here is a few pics of the turbo i bought

Attachments

·
Registered
4,921 Posts
you need to get out more dervdoc.every time i spot a deal on parts for sale.you snap it up.boost contol was a bargain.

·
Administrator
14,725 Posts
Sounding good bud, wont be long now.

Your excedy clutch will be more than upto the job. As for the 444cc injectors i'm not sure what there max out at, but they could end up limiting you.

·
no fun in straight lines
696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sounding good bud, wont be long now.

Your excedy clutch will be more than upto the job. As for the 444cc injectors i'm not sure what there max out at, but they could end up limiting you.
yea had thought mof going for 550cc, i'll be happy enough if i get her going first,

1 - 20 of 53 Posts