Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, can you show me some pics of the rear spoilers you can supply for a R33 GTST. I have the standard spoiler at the moment and fancy something different.:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
we have the R33 GTR rear spoilers going for £199

also have the combinations of a Carbon blade replacement and Carbon end caps ;)

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
we have the R33 GTR rear spoilers going for £199

also have the combinations of a Carbon blade replacement and Carbon end caps ;)
Hi guys are this GTR copy's?what about the fitting is it straight forward with bolts and nuts or need some work when fitting to the boot.

:cheers:

mike

·
Gloucestershire Area Rep
1,478 Posts
Hi Mike,

They are exact replicas of the GTR item. Very easy fitment onto the boot, they use the standard mounting holes.
Cool i might treat myself to one in a bit,could u please tell me how much is the delivery on this or its included in the price :dogpile:

thanks

Mike

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
CARBON Blade £199
CARBON End Caps £49

;)
Can you let me know what happened to the plain carbon endcaps you were going to make. I discussed this with someone on your stand at Japshow finale and he was going to let me know a couple of weeks after. (I bought a carbon blade at the show).:cheers:

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Sorry its taken all that time.

I did ask them to do a plain one, but they are now working on removing the R and add the S........

It will come...... ;)

·
Nurburgring 2009 cumon
1,088 Posts
Sorry its taken all that time.

I did ask them to do a plain one, but they are now working on removing the R and add the S........

It will come...... ;)
Thanks for the reply.. :cheers:

·
Registered
139 Posts
hi knight racer, i have a gtr spoiler on my gtst single blade. will your twin blade, on the white car, fit straight on. 2 my base, if so how much inc p and p. thanks guys colin.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts