Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right ive got 550cc injectors z32 afm rsp fuel pump rcp stage 3 hybrid turbo rsp ecu chip ngk spark plugs uprated high flow fuel filter full system greedy intercooler splitfire super direct ignition system its running on 1.1 bar been told should be 1.3 bar what kind off bhp would all that give me

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
right ive got 550cc injectors z32 afm rsp fuel pump rcp stage 3 hybrid turbo rsp ecu chip ngk spark plugs uprated high flow fuel filter full system greedy intercooler splitfire super direct ignition system its running on 1.1 bar been told should be 1.3 bar what kind off bhp would all that give me

you should be seeing in the high 400's to the 500's i think

·
bla
17,374 Posts
plasmaman plenum? Tomei poncams??

Dont know if you have it as you dont have any commas up there in your list.. Fuel pump?

G

·
If the cars new to you...get it in to a good tuner, get it rolling road tuned and they may be able to get more bhp out of it for you without buying anything else! (if its been a while since the last tune)
At least you,ll know how much bhp you have to start with.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.