Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All parts off and for R33 spec 1.5 RB25DET

I created several threads as and when items became available when I was stripping down my GTST - I've replaced them with this single thread as some had several items sold so its easier for me to keep track of things - I've deleted the old for sale threads as well

100+ Japanese magazines - for sale thread here : http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196178

JVC headunit - for sale thread here : http://www.skylineowners.com/forum/showthread.php?t=196385

Some of the interior is available which includes full rear seats \ rear cards \ carpet \ skyline mats - price negotiable and pickup only

Gators (gear stick \ hand brake) - £12 delivered to UK address

Standard CAT - has got me through the last 4 MOTs no problems - £40 + postage\courier

3" exhaust - JASMA - £60 - pickup only due to size - can meet up half way within reason depending if you can cover fuel costs - has a large silencer box and records 101db @ 5300 revs so will get you on most UK tracks if thats your thing - nice sounding exhaust

R33 GTST fibreglass boot lid in QM1 white - very very light - £60 pickup

Standard radiator and thermostat - £30 + postage

Standard R33 turbo actuator and bracket - £30 delivered to UK address

Standard intake - top and bottom - £30 + postage each

Standard manifold - £30 + postage

Fibreglass bootlid

Standard radiator + thermostat

Paypal is my preferred method of payment - if you want anything its best for me if you post up on this thread and PM me as well

Anything not listed is gone as I don't have the shell anymore so the above is whats left for grabs :D

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
2 things mate. Firstly can I buy then centre caps off the gtr alloys. If not is there a part number on them or can you tell me the size.

Second how much tread on the toyo tyres. And would you ship them to a uk address for me. Please

Cheers

·
7,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
2 things mate. Firstly can I buy then centre caps off the gtr alloys. If not is there a part number on them or can you tell me the size.

Second how much tread on the toyo tyres. And would you ship them to a uk address for me. Please

Cheers
GTR centre caps arent for sale I'm afraid - JDM Garage can get you some though or contact NISSAN Middlehurst as I had to get one for these - think it was £25 or there abouts

Tread on the Toyo tyres is probs about 3 mm - if you can arrange courier pickup I'm happy to wrap em up for you

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
GTR centre caps arent for sale I'm afraid - JDM Garage can get you some though or contact NISSAN Middlehurst as I had to get one for these - think it was £25 or there abouts

Tread on the Toyo tyres is probs about 3 mm - if you can arrange courier pickup I'm happy to wrap em up for you
Thanks mate. Tyre tread is too little for me so will give them a miss.

Will look into the center caps. Could you please measure them though.

Cheers

·
7,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Updated first post

intercooler now sold

Most of the interior is available which includes full rear seats \ rear cards \ carpet \ skyline mats \ headlining - price negotiable and pickup only

Forgot to list my R33 GTST fibreglass boot lid in QM1 white - £60 pickup

·
7,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi mate, would you sell the top half of the inlet seprate? if so how much posted? cheers.
£15 + postage ? postage will probs b more than the top half

·
7,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 30 Posts