Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Iv taken my front bumper and rear spoiler off and put after market ones on, the pics are of them on the car will add some of them off the car later/tomorrow.

The front bumper has been repair but is in good condition comes with all the orignal black plastic mesh, indicators and fogs and the plugs to them all working order.

The rear spoiler is in great condition the brake light works but does have a crack down the middle but you have to look very close to notice this.

I have no idea how much these are worth so offers any one and its the metallic burgandy nissan skyline red. I will post these aswell but will let you know how much if you are serious dont wanna waste time finding out prices for nothing :D.

Attachments

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok im gonna do a tidier post.

R33 GTST spec 1 front bumper, burgandy good condition has been repaired in past. Comes with all black inserts and working fogs and indicators.
£30 pick up, or £65 inc P+P

R33 GTST rear spoiler its the high flat one same colour as above, working brake light small crack in it, comes with the black rubber it sits on.
£20 pick up, £45 inc P+P

R33 GTST orginal air filter, box and piping in great condition.
£20 pick up £30 inc P+P

R33 GTST coilpacks, these were removed 2 weeks ago as i had a miss fire and put another set on and still missing i paid £60 for a second hand set.
£40 inc P+P

Oil pressure auto guages white face gauge mint condition 52mm, wiring, oil pressure sensor and blue sandwich plate for r33. Tried fitting and failed and couldnt get a garage by me to fit it so selling. The boxes have gone in the bin but its all brand new near enough. I paid about £80 all together for the parts.
£40 inc P+P

I know theres no pics but i will pm you pics if you are interested.

·
Administrator
25,983 Posts
where are you mate so peeps know for pick up :)

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No mate fitted wonderfully im just not a machnic and gave up, i bought it brand new for the r33 gtst and its exact to the oil filter, would you only be interested in the plate wanted to sell the whole thing really

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.