Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Masters of Body Modification, Carbon and resprays
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
R33 gtst spec 1 Nexus 7 dash pod Group Buy

R33 spec 1 dash pod for Nexus 7 old style. Are people interested in a group buy of these pods? Made from Solid plastic, fit where the heater vents are. Use a strip of velcro to hold in place in the pod, so easily removed to take with you when leaving the vehicle. Fully reversable if you decide to go back to stock.

Store lots of music
Sat Nav
Display Gauge apps
Log 0-60 times
Applications are endless

5 people or more at £125 posted

Ipad mini pod already availabe for the same price!

·
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Good idea Lee, could have a nice media centre for £200.

Put your name down if you would like one.

1/. Luke H
2/. Marshallr33
3/.
4/.
5/.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Whats the plan for this mate.if you cant get 5?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Definitely interested. If you would also ship to Germany, that is...
Made of plastic you say. How it's mounted to the dash ?
Got a better pic of the iPad pod for comparison ?

·
Registered
230 Posts
Boom I brought the original one made, very fortunate, will take a pic when I get a chance, awesome piece of kit brings your car into the 21st century!

·
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wasn't any interest in them apart from Pete who snapped up the prototype. So we never went to production with them.

·
Registered Chump
1,944 Posts
Could you make something with a variety of inserts for popular 7/8 inch tablets ... is that even possible or some kind of universal mounting that could fit different tabs

Sent from my GT-I9505

·
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Could you make something with a variety of inserts for popular 7/8 inch tablets ... is that even possible or some kind of universal mounting that could fit different tabs

Sent from my GT-I9505
I think there is too much variety in the consoles to make a universal type. We picked two of the most popular tablets and haven't had the interest required to continue making new models. The ipad mini mould is there if anyone decides they want one, but no other tablets unless we get 5 or more concrete orders for 1 particular model of tablet.

·
646 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Sorry, only just seen this. It was designed to fit the R33 gtst. If the gtr dash insert is the same then it will fit. There is a bracket on the back of the pod which secures around the dash panel. Two screws, easy instal.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Cheers Mr.
Can you please send me details on the price with shipping etc and how I can send across payment?
Thanks,
e-charge

1 - 19 of 19 Posts