Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone!
I am in need of new wheels for my r33 gtst and im not sure what size to go for. My heart is set on 18's however not 100% sure on offset or width.
I would not want to roll any arches or have any rubbing, the front wheels i currently have when on full lock hit the lower arms however i dont know what width and offset they are
Open to all recommendations!
Many thanks
Ben :)

·
Registered
117 Posts
Not sureabout the offset of the wheels as such but I got 18inch Ultralites front and back.
Front tyres are 255/40 ZR18
Rear tyres are 255/35 ZR18
Mine was lower and I've raised it a bit so I can actually drive places😄. Doesn't strike lock to lock, doesn't need arches rolled. There are spacers involved. Not sure how thick.
Hope this helps. Wish I knew more about the dimensions but all this was on when I got mine.

Here's a couple of pics showing how she sits. Arches are a mess just now. As you can see it needs bodywork but this is in hand.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sureabout the offset of the wheels as such but I got 18inch Ultralites front and back.
Front tyres are 255/40 ZR18
Rear tyres are 255/35 ZR18
Mine was lower and I've raised it a bit so I can actually drive places😄. Doesn't strike lock to lock, doesn't need arches rolled. There are spacers involved. Not sure how thick.
Hope this helps. Wish I knew more about the dimensions but all this was on when I got mine.
View attachment 126979 View attachment 126980 View attachment 126981
Here's a couple of pics showing how she sits. Arches are a mess just now. As you can see it needs bodywork but this is in hand.
Perfect, thanks so much for your help mate, love how it looks!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts