Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone!
I am in need of new wheels for my r33 gtst and im not sure what size to go for. My heart is set on 18's however not 100% sure on offset or width.
I would not want to roll any arches or have any rubbing, the front wheels i currently have when on full lock hit the lower arms however i dont know what width and offset they are
Open to all recommendations!
Many thanks
Ben :)

·
Registered
205 Posts
Not sureabout the offset of the wheels as such but I got 18inch Ultralites front and back.
Front tyres are 255/40 ZR18
Rear tyres are 255/35 ZR18
Mine was lower and I've raised it a bit so I can actually drive places😄. Doesn't strike lock to lock, doesn't need arches rolled. There are spacers involved. Not sure how thick.
Hope this helps. Wish I knew more about the dimensions but all this was on when I got mine.

Here's a couple of pics showing how she sits. Arches are a mess just now. As you can see it needs bodywork but this is in hand.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sureabout the offset of the wheels as such but I got 18inch Ultralites front and back.
Mine was lower and I've raised it a bit so I can actually drive places😄. Doesn't strike lock to lock, doesn't need arches rolled. There are spacers involved. Not sure how thick.
Hope this helps. Wish I knew more about the dimensions but all this was on when I got mine.
View attachment 126979 View attachment 126980 View attachment 126981
Here's a couple of pics showing how she sits. Arches are a mess just now. As you can see it needs bodywork but this is in hand.
Perfect, thanks so much for your help mate, love how it looks!

·
If in doubt...
KH3 ECR33
354 Posts
View attachment 126979 View attachment 126980 View attachment 126981
I think you meant 225/40 ZR18 on the front. 255's would definitely hit.

·
Registered
6 Posts
The size of the wheels can affect the turning radius of the car. The turning radius speaks not only about the ability to turn around, but also about how maneuverable the car is. You can find out my turning radius and, when choosing a car, find out the maneuverability of your car. This is no less important than other characteristics of your car.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Friend of mine is running 275/35/19 rear and 265/35/19 front on his gts-t, I'm running 265/35/18's on LMGT1's.

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

1 - 9 of 9 Posts