Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey,
been meaning to get this done a long time ago but aint got around to it.
Had my skyline for over a year now. It had 18inch ultralite atec wheels, an apexi induction kit and trust greddy exhaust. It had a dump valve but that came off.
This was her when i first got her

The front bumper was cracked quite badly on one side and a bad scuff mark on the other.

And the back bumper also had a bit off wear and tear marks on it.

There were no mods done to it yet leaving me a clean slate to start off with.

Since i've had it i got the bumper changed to a BN style one and got a front mount installed as well.

Got her resprayed to get rid of all the scuff marks as they were really starting to get to me.

Since then i've uprated the spark plugs and coilpacks along with getting a vipec ecu installed along with uprated fuel pump and a hks boost controller, the rocker covers have been painted red (will try and get a pic up).

Shes putting out 315bhp the last time she was on the dyno.

Have just been saving away the past while so am going to splash out again soon will post up here when i do.

Cheers Jonny

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
plan to get the engine bay prettied up a bit so prob some shiney stuff and new pipes and the like, gtr spoiler and also gona tidy up the interior maybe new seats and gauges.
Have heard that the silva seats came in leather on some and they fit straight into the skyline is this true?
but not sure on what else to do yet but am sure i'll get inspiration from somewhere.

·
... is modifying the driver
7,524 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
been a while but have been getting some bits and bobs done!

have got some new gaiters and gear knob and nismo plate thingy

also got the gear surround painted

decided to paint the front strut

and got my self a rear strut aswell

also bought some shiney stuff for under the bonnet but havnt got round to getting it on

hoping to get the nismo plate backlight soon with some leds! whats the best way to do this from the lighter? or can you run it off the lights so its only on when the lights are on?

thats all for now!

cheers Jonny

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Any more updates dude,with the spoiler engine bling fitted etc
not really due to being working like mad but i'm off for a few days now. So going to get some mesh fitted to the bumper and get the spolier off to get be painted then have a few bits and bobs to do for the mot but will do a wee update when work moves along.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
so got home from work a little early today so decided to make most of the lack of rain and do some work to the skyline.

Took the front bumper off in preperation for getting the mesh put into it.

took off the metal support bumper thingy and gave it a clean up and paint.

then got the spolier off to make way for the new one.

and couldn't resist setting the new one on.

gona try and throw it out to get painted tomorrow before work and try and get some mesh so will keep yous updated!

cheers jonny

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
quick update started to get the mesh ready for the bumper have it all cut and bent into shape.

and also forgot but got a new drivers seat thanks to smurf!

thats it for now the mesh is out in the green house with a lick of paint drying.

Cheers Jonny

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
so finally have the indicators on the bumper making her a tad more mot friendly (or so im hoping)

gave the painter a ring as well to see how the spolier is coming along and she's ready for pick up in the moring so thats tomorrow afternoon sorted for me!

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Long time since ive updated this here but a bit of news the spoiler is finally painted and on, as well as a pair of trust side skirts that i got on the cheap. And am waiting on the arrival of some meisterR coilovers and am in talks with with AI about more engine work.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.