Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Ex R33 Owner
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, can anyone suggest a company who can supply and fit an uprated front mount intercooler to fit my 1995 R33 GTST. I dont want it to be too noticeable throught the front bumper as want to keep the car standard looking. Also someone who can do a remap on it to??? Any suggestions would be great. I live in Bedfordshire so as near to there as poss would be great.!!

·
Registered
31 Posts
dont know how far you are from kent mate, but stuart at swautos.co.uk is doin some big things with skylines at the mo

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
you want to keep the looks standard but fit a front mount? this aint possible, the only thing you could do is to get someone to build you a uprated one that fits in where the old one does. or fit a 34 gtt intercooler as they are slightly bigger and fit in the same place.

·
bla
17,374 Posts
As ian said get am r34 gtt side mount.... Rated to around 350bhp... There would be no point in fitting a front mount if your arent gonna let much air get into it with the standard bumper. Also do you have a standard ecu as they are not mappable as of yet.... :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
p.s ..... Id fit it yourself mate as there simple to fit... Even someone with very little knowlecge on cars can do it...

·
Premium Member
23,136 Posts
Welcome mate, I'm from Bedfordshire too. Nearest place to us is Perfect Touch in Hoddedson near Stevenage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts