Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok so festa managed to source me a fmic, cool! picked it up at the pod, after that rubbish traffic didn't get home til late (btw thank to all, and thanks to big chief for letting me put the cupra on the stand.... the walk was murder) anyway after top gear i tried to start but was way 2 dark so gave up!

after work today i arrived home about 5, jacked up the car and begun the fmic conversion, after opening the box's and realising i have no idea how it goes together i decided to take the bumper off to get a better idea. first i noticed that the gtr grill that my gts has had been stuck on with gripfill looking stuff. i cut this off and removed it, under it were 3 screw things, i removed them, inside each wing were 2 screws each, these were removed. i then began to remove the head lights as it would seem like something under them is all thats holding the bumper on. i can only find 3 nuts per light and i can't get the f'ing things out, grrrrrrrr

what am i missing?

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
there is one bolt you get from the inner wing mate its fiddley but doable

·
Seasoned member
4,785 Posts
when you put it all back together dont put the clips that are under the headlighs back on, that way it will be so much easier not haveing to remove the head lights next time you need to remove the bumper

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
The clips under the headlights can be worked with a small flathead pushed under the middle of light from the front, no need to remove the lights :)

·
bla
17,374 Posts
ditto i do the above.... :) just poke a flat head through and push up........ :)

·
Registered
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cool, the second it stops raining i'll be on it! i've gotta get her working again soon so rising sun can do their thing. cheers all.......... bigc it'd cost you more than the lappy to get here

1 - 8 of 8 Posts