Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
front windshield is indeed there and available.. but delivery to Germany might prove costly surely? if your prepared to pay it then i could look into removing it and getting it packaged to send across.
where u located zip and city im gonna calculate shipping cost now

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
i believe there is two types depending on whether you have spec1 or spec2 engine - also not sure if yours is GTS or GTS-Turbo and whether that makes a difference.
Yep, there is 2 types... and with the car being a '95, that's the year some R33s got the S2 engine so the op needs to confirm if he's got an ignitor pack or not.
OP - this is a flat, black, square thing located at the back of your coil pack cover. If it's there, S1. If it's not, S2
Turbo or n/a makes no difference
If it's a S1, these coil pack will fit (this may help your search)
R32
RB20DE
RB25DE
RB20DET
RB26DETT

R33
RB26DETT
S1 RB25DE
S1 RB25DET

If it's a S2 engine, then these will fit
S2 RB25DE
S2 RB25DET
R34 RB26DETT

·
9,198 Posts
As far as the windscreen is concerned... do you both have 2 door R33s (pretty sure Ant's car is)?
A 2 door windscreen won't fit a 4 door ;) Just saying to potentially save a huge headache if the wrong parts are ordered

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
where u located zip and city im gonna calculate shipping cost now
I live in merseyside in the UK mate. i'll have to calculate it over here too as i dont want to have to chase you further for money. Send me your address in a pm and i'll look into what i can do and get back to you with price.

·
Germany East/Central Nord Rhein Westfalen
3,039 Posts
Yep, there is 2 types... and with the car being a '95, that's the year some R33s got the S2 engine so the op needs to confirm if he's got an ignitor pack or not.
OP - this is a flat, black, square thing located at the back of your coil pack cover. If it's there, S1. If it's not, S2
Turbo or n/a makes no difference
If it's a S1, these coil pack will fit (this may help your search)
R32
RB20DE
RB25DE
RB20DET
RB26DETT

R33
RB26DETT
S1 RB25DE
S1 RB25DET

If it's a S2 engine, then these will fit
S2 RB25DE
S2 RB25DET
R34 RB26DETT
Show off:dogpile:

·
9,198 Posts
Show off:dogpile:
Nah.. that's just general knowledge :D
Showing off would be saying I've owned all the Skylines those engines were fitted to lol, which I haven't :(
Reeper - I had lots of other (maybe not better) things to do this morning when I posted that - like get ready for work haha. I was 5 mins late this morning :grinno: ...but after arriving at the bosses house, we watched tv for 20 mins while the boss finished his breakfast lol
:dogpile:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts