Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I sold my R32 and purchased a 08/1993 R33! I just scheduled its shipping date to leave japan june 26th to arrive in galveston on the 5th of august! I will be painting in once it arrives in the USA, i made the mistake of painting the r32 BEFORE it left, and im trying to source a R33 GTR style spoiler.

I dont mind paying international shipping if you gotta source outside the US.

my other option is to visit Japan in May and source the parts before it leaves. This was the original plan but now I might not have the luxury of being able to leave the country before my car ships to the USA.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Last year I sold my R32 and purchased a 08/1993 R33! I just scheduled its shipping date to leave japan june 26th to arrive in galveston on the 5th of august! I will be painting in once it arrives in the USA, i made the mistake of painting the r32 BEFORE it left, and im trying to source a R33 GTR style spoiler.

I dont mind paying international shipping if you gotta source outside the US.

my other option is to visit Japan in May and source the parts before it leaves. This was the original plan but now I might not have the luxury of being able to leave the country before my car ships to the USA.
Vivid racing website!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts