Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks

Anyone know where the indicator relay is on a R33 GTS? Know there's lots of relays on the R33 (bonnet, fuse panel & boot!), just need a pointer to go looking for the right beasty....

Hazards lights come on now when I use either indicator, changed indicator switch, not that. Relay is my next troubleshooting point...

Cheers,

DS

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I take it thats my old switch you have tried?
Do the hazzards work ok from the hazzard switch??
Yep :)

I get the same response from the hazard button as i do with either indicator :(

DS

·
big ginger one
1,744 Posts
mate having the same problems my hazzards stopped working as have the indicators checked all fuses they are fine so now im stuck

mot in the morning to lol

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
mate having the same problems my hazzards stopped working as have the indicators checked all fuses they are fine so now im stuck

mot in the morning to lol
My hazards work fine, just either indicate in either direction and the hazard come on...

Good luck on the MOT :crazy:

I'll have a look at the r33 manual when I get home see if I can figure what's up....

Grrrrhhhh skyline's got to love them....

DS

·
Registered
923 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So the hazzards dont flash either? just stay on all the time?
nope flash like normal, just the turn the indicator (with out the hazards on!) and the hazard flash too. relay? bad earth, crosses/shorted cable ??/

Well strange

DS

·
jeffg
5 Posts
indicator trouble

hey guys just looking for some help on my skyline .i blew f/r indicator bulb ,replaced it but still didnt go just the guard and rear one going flashing fast still. i have kind of worked out there is no power to that individual one but cant work out why it was fine before bulb blew.i have followed wires back through the guard ,seem fine from what i can see....any suggestions? i even tried wiring it from the guard light but still flashed fast even though all three were going something's not right .thanks for your time.

·
Seasoned Member
9,196 Posts
hey guys just looking for some help on my skyline .i blew f/r indicator bulb ,replaced it but still didnt go just the guard and rear one going flashing fast still. i have kind of worked out there is no power to that individual one but cant work out why it was fine before bulb blew.i have followed wires back through the guard ,seem fine from what i can see....any suggestions? i even tried wiring it from the guard light but still flashed fast even though all three were going something's not right .thanks for your time.
starting a few new threads might help first of all.

one in the newbies section saying hi with a little about yourself,
and the second in the Technical / Performance / Maintenance / Help about your problem.

opening a 3 year old thread for something only slightly related to the topic is well a little annoying.

but sounds like a break in the wire to me.

:Uzi:

·
Registered
2 Posts
my indicator got stuck today, it keeps blinking right,lights,hazards still work,how do i fix it.. :( sorry if i didnt post this right ive been looking for sooo long on net someone help

·
Everybody knows that the bird is the word
9,198 Posts
my indicator got stuck today, it keeps blinking right,lights,hazards still work,how do i fix it.. :( sorry if i didnt post this right ive been looking for sooo long on net someone help
Where do I start....

Firstly, welcome to the forums. Joining, asking vague questions (esp not directly related to the thread you've posted in) and not starting a thread saying hello in the newbies section is generally frowned upon. Just basic manners ;)
Secondly, don't bump old threads - if, after a search, you can't find the info you're after, start a new thread with clear, concise details about what the problem is. Because, I haven't got a clue what the actual problem is yet :confused:
With the ignition on AND off, is the indicator stuck on?
Does the other side work?

From the way you've worded it, my guess would be something in the switch has broken - whether that's a mechanical or electrical fault, I've got no idea.... but I encourage you to strip the switch down to try locate the problem

If this doesn't locate the problem or if you have more questions etc... start a thread :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.