I have a nissan skyline r33 gtst type M spec for sale. 1995 rb25det original untouched engine. I've had it for years an now I need the space so sadly have to say goodbye to it. but I'm in no rush to sell it. it's 100% untouched all original stock condition has zero modifications apart from the wheels which are off a r33 gtr as they looked so much better then the stock bbs ones, but I still have the stock ones to, in tyres bags in my garage. it's in silver with no rust at all. it's been well looked after and is kept in my garage out of the elements. it's so stock it even has the original signal flare thats in the passenger footwell. it's auto an changes gear quicker than I ever could with incredible acceleration. I have all the paper work and I'm friends with the previous owners which only sold as the couldn't afford to drive it. I'm the 3rd owner. I have the all the books and papers from Japan all history and services. all books and dealers advertisement booklet, everything. it's truly a one of a kind. it's a perfect car to add to anyone's collection and is only going up in value. but sadly I don't have the space any more or time for it. have to many projects on the go. so I want this to go to a good home hopefully a collector. offers are welcome but no stupid offers as I've said this car is the mintest and probably the only one in this Condition and stock complete you will ever see. even the exhuste is still stock thats how loved this car has been. any questions just ask. but I am busy so will try an reply as soon as i can. car has done 82k miles on it but still shows in km on the clocks incase your wondering. well maintained. bonnet is open slightly because I was cleaning the lights. has been booked in for a fresh mot on the 18/05/22 next week. always flys through them an hasn't done any milage from last time. I'm not a dealer or trader so please give me time to reply. viewing is welcome but no test drives id drive you round block if seriously interested . ok thanks
Automotive tail & brake light Car Vehicle registration plate Vehicle Automotive parking light