Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For sale

1 standard turbo GTST (worn but ideal as donor for rebuild) £50 collect or pay postage costs

2 GTR fuel pump £40 + collect or pay postage costs SOLD

3 Boot lid and high level spec 2 spoiler with brake light in KR4 Sonic Silver mint £150 OR, £50 for the lid and £100 for the spoiler. Collection only.

4 Pair of Nissan GTS turbo side skirts. in dark grey/black colour. Silly expensive from Nissan. some scratches from use. £85

5 Set of rear brake pads for the GTST brand new Nissan OEM £23 delivered
SOLD
You can collect from my either Braintree essex or Ware, hertfordshire, or alternatively I can see about posting the smaller items. Cash or Paypal only please.
PM any questions and I will do my best to answer them.
:cheers:

·
Dorset/Wilts Area Rep
8,231 Posts
Pair of Nissan GTS turbo side skirts. in dark grey/black colour. Silly expensive from Nissan. some scratches from use. £85

Have you got any pics and have you got the colour code for them

·
Registered
1,637 Posts
how worn is the turbo?

I am looking for a cheap replacement that will last me just incase my one goes pop (coz im skint and cant afford a £800+ rebuild)

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Fuel pump is from a 33. Not sure about milage as its from another members car. never got around to fitting it to mine.
Oh and no, I wont accept £30, although I admire your sense of cheekyness!

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For sale

1 standard turbo GTST (worn but ideal as donor for rebuild) £50 collect or pay postage costs

2 GTR fuel pump £40 + collect or pay postage costs Provisionally sold pending payment.

3 Boot lid and high level spec 2 spoiler with brake light in KR4 Sonic Silver mint £150 OR, £50 for the lid and £100 for the spoiler. Collection only.

4 Pair of Nissan GTS turbo side skirts. in dark grey/black colour. Silly expensive from Nissan. some scratches from use. £85

You can collect from my either Braintree essex or Ware, hertfordshire, or alternatively I can see about posting the smaller items. Cash or Paypal only please.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Bits still for sale apart from pump that was sold. Can the person that PM'd me about the boot lid get in touch if your still interested? Have tried calling you ???

·
Registered
962 Posts
You have PM.

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Stuff remaining.
For sale

2 GTR fuel pump £40 + collect or pay postage costs SOLD

5 Set of rear brake pads for the GTST brand new Nissan OEM £23 delivered
SOLD

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi i have a 1994 gtst auto and i think the little black box (power amplifier) which is on top of the engine that connects the the coil packs is faulty do you still have this and if so is it in good working order and how much do you want for it.
Many thanks

1 - 20 of 23 Posts