Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Couldnt find the original thread but a while ago there was one where no one including me had seen it

well here it is :D

·
Registered
41 Posts
LOL thats weird i was running low on fuel till earlier and was wondering if we had a petrol light !! oh well ill take it further next time !!

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
RRRR NIce one fella, remember the thread and yep never seen it on mine and didn't believe it existed LOL Damn you have to get low to see that!

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
yer mate i had never seen it either until about 4months of ownership i even done over 100miles on a quarter of a tank and it still didnt come on lol

Were you freewheeling down a really, really long hill???? :confused:

·
Administrator
25,964 Posts
Were you freewheeling down a really, really long hill???? :confused:
well aberdeen to hamilton is a looooong downhill lol:rofl: ps he never went above 40 mph:rofl::rofl:

·
Monkey Shaver
177 Posts
I saw the petrol light on tuesday just after I picked my car up from the port.
Ran out of petrol soon after but the needle was flat lined.

Took about £7 to resuscitate it.

·
Registered
365 Posts
For those amongst us who have played the old "the next one must be a Shell station" game will have been very aware of this light and where it lives! My wife on the other hand, good little girlguide that she must have been would never let it come on, it's an uneccessary piece of kit to her. :sorry:

·
Registered
673 Posts
i saw mine once in most cars you normally have like 30 miles left right? i ran out after 6 miles of it coming on! Normal driving too! Thankfully i had a can in the back

·
Tyne/Wear/Tees Arse Rep/Gtr Shop Rep
11,412 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
For those amongst us who have played the old "the next one must be a Shell station" game
Lol i played that on the way to the Pod had to make to with BP Ulticrap 1.07 i paid grrr that was japshow finale

i saw mine once in most cars you normally have like 30 miles left right? i ran out after 6 miles of it coming on! Normal driving too! Thankfully i had a can in the back
Yep its kind of a flash rather than a actual light :screwy:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
i never knew there was a light for the petrol, just when it gets low i fill it up, assume thats why it only take 55litres to fill up!!!

will keep my eye out for the light now

·
Registered
365 Posts
i never knew there was a light for the petrol, just when it gets low i fill it up, assume thats why it only take 55litres to fill up!!!

will keep my eye out for the light now
New game then! Run her as low as you dare after petrol light comes on, then see how much you can squeeze in. Highest in litres wins. :rofl: :disappointed: :sorry:

1 - 20 of 40 Posts