Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Noob until taught otherwise :D
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

Doing some more planning for my R34 build (have to have it all planned out before I can work out what way to do it). I am planning an amalgamation of two cars, one R33 GTS4 and one R34 GTT, to make it a 4WD R34.

I'm having to do this in stages as money and legalities allow, and so I was thinking I might have to get the chassis work done and then install the RB25de from the R33 into the now 4WD R34 and get the 4wd system working (I'm using a separate AWD controller for that) and I was wondering if it is possible to use the R33 ECU for the engine when it is in the R34, or if it is too much hassle to get it to work would going stand alone be better? I'm going stand alone anyway but I don't know if tuning a non-turbo RB25DE is ideal.

I'm going with an RB30DET eventually, but the RB25DE will just be a place holder and will make the car move under it's own power while I make sure the rest of the car is sorted out.

Cheers guys.

·
Noob until taught otherwise :D
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I've also considered going 'plus T' while I build the RB30 as I've got spare 370cc injectors from a RB25DET and I can get a RB25DET turbo, and all the associated bits.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts