Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright lads! I know there's been a huge demand with these and only now have we managed to get them in stock.

Carbon versions have always been hard to get hold of and extremely expensive to import from Japan for what is only a fraction of carbon you actually see, as the rest is facing downwards, underneath the car.

So we have manufactured FRP versions, does exactly the same job, similar weight, and paintable to whatever colour you want.

Only £175 + Delivery. Got 3 in stock.
COMES WITH FITTING BRACKETS

To order please paypal to: [email protected]
Total price including UK delivery £210.00

We can paint them any colour (standard mix) you want for an additional £165.00

·
Registered
8,411 Posts
Have you checked fitment at all then? And are these for GTST or GTR?

·
Premium Member
4,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
we've since fitted them on an R33 GTR, R34 GTR and also R34 GTT... and even an 300zx but with brackets modified.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
so what i did right was i went to http://www.google.com then clicked on images and then what i did right was type in "top secret rear diffuser R33 skyline" ....and then i clicked ok and then what happened was some pictures came up. and then i looked at the pictures...

sheesh guys c'mon...

@knightracer - hopefully this'll get the guys off yer case till you get your own pics of your kits fitted ...dont hold yer breath tho :cheers:

·
Registered
146 Posts
So...apart from the 300zx every skyline shown is a GTR. I would like to see some fitted pictures of one of these on a GTST. The reason I ask is because I would like to see pictures of the brackets when fitted to a GTST and how it works in conjunction with the exhaust I.E. do I have to cut a section of it out so it doesn't hit the exhaust etc.

·
Registered
11,026 Posts
mate really? its not gonna look much different really is it!

i've got a rear diffuser very much like this one at home in the garage that i'm considering fitting. from the looks of things I will need to do a bit of trimming on it and cutting around the exhaust to prevent it clipping. i'll also need to fashion some good brackets up for it too. if i can get off my a$$ and get into it then i'll try an put a thread up about it. its bloody low mind especially with an aftermarket exhaust like hks system on it!

·
Noob until taught otherwise :D
293 Posts
I've got one for my R33 GTS25T (or as you guys call them, GTST) and can post pics once it's on in a few weeks when I get time if it would appease people?? lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts