Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A RELUCTANT SALE OF MY NISSAN SKYLINE R33 VEILSIDE TYPE REAR SPOILER.
IM PRETTY SURE THIS IS A VEILSIDE SPOILER NOT A COPY CANT BE 100% SO DONT WANT TO LIST IT AS SUCH! I BROUGHT IT OFF ANOTHER FORUM MEMBER AND LOVE IT BUT WHEN I CAME TO FIT IT MY GTR SPOILER IS BONDED ON AND I DONT WANT TO RISK BREAKING IT OR MARKING MY BOOT LID :(

IT HAS AN ADJUSTABLE BLADE AND COMPLETE WITH BRAKE LIGHT. IT IS IN PRETTY GOOD CONDITION WITH NO DAMAGE TO THE FIBREGLASS.

IT IS PAINTED IN A ONE OFF ORANGE AT THE MOMENT AND WAS TOLD THE SPOILER WAS A GOOD FIT

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE CONTACT ME.

DUE TO THE SIZE AND EASILY DAMAGED NATURE OF THIS ITEM I WOULD LIKE IT COLLECTED, BUT I MAY BE ABLE TO MEET THE BUYER OR ARRANGE P&P BUT WOULD NEED TO BE INSURED. PLEASE CONTACT ME REGARDING THIS.
£140 :cheers:

·
Administrator
23,136 Posts
Shelley has the same spoiler mate and it's not a Veilside, I believe it's a D-Speed Hellcat or a variant thereof :)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
as above then but i have also been told it could be produced by c-west or possibly bomex aswell lol :rofl: so take your pic. either way it is good quality not cheap rubbish :cheers:

·
Registered
369 Posts
is the spoiler still for sale ? you say ya love the spoiler but dont want 2 damage ur current spoiler takin it off ? why dont u buy another bootlid and fit that then u cud have inter changable spoilers

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
is the spoiler still for sale ? you say ya love the spoiler but dont want 2 damage ur current spoiler takin it off ? why dont u buy another bootlid and fit that then u cud have inter changable spoilers
yes mate its still for sale. A boot lid with a spoiler bolted to it is quit big and they always get knocked about but if i dont sell it am thinking of buying a new carbon boot lid to go with my wings and bonnet :ylsuper:

·
Registered
456 Posts
Guys im sure it is a JUN or varient, sold my veilside recently they look very similar but the veilside has a small SS badge in the centre just were the brake light is.
Very nice spoiler though mate and at a great price, good luck!

·
Officer Hightower...
116 Posts
So which damage does it have? Can you maybe post a pic? And do U know the p&p to austria for this item?
Have to ask the misses for permission...

·
Officer Hightower...
116 Posts
Opps, sry, I read it wrong...
If it is possible to send it, I think I take it. Will have to buy some flowers for the misses, but anyway... ;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Opps, sry, I read it wrong...
If it is possible to send it, I think I take it. Will have to buy some flowers for the misses, but anyway... ;)
can you send me the full adderss of were it would need to get sent to mate and I will get a price on p&p 2moz. :cheers: kev

·
Officer Hightower...
116 Posts
You got pm (yesterday), got the permission to buy it. Stupid question, but what does "2moz" mean?!? Sorry but I´m austrian... :)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts