Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
While fitting a flush fit carbon boot to my car i replaced the rubber boot seal for a nice new fresh one and i`ve still got enough left to do another r33 if anyone is after one.

·
Registered
655 Posts
Hi Mate, bit of a strange one - would you be able to take a pic of the nice new seal fitted? Just want to make sure that mine is duffed before I go spending more money on another.. i.e. the bit at the bottom middle between the lights I guess shouldn't be flat - guessing they all get squashed over time!? Also can I ask where you got the seal from to look at getting some myself - if the spare bit you have is gone.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
ooooooooooooo how much :)

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi Mate, bit of a strange one - would you be able to take a pic of the nice new seal fitted? Just want to make sure that mine is duffed before I go spending more money on another.. i.e. the bit at the bottom middle between the lights I guess shouldn't be flat - guessing they all get squashed over time!? Also can I ask where you got the seal from to look at getting some myself - if the spare bit you have is gone.
No worries mate, I will take a pic of it in the morning and post it up. The seal is the same as the original but a much tighter fit on the metal lip hence a better seal.

I can get hold of some more with no problem.

·
tdi power
13,297 Posts
swap you for those b pillar covers :)

·
Registered
3,540 Posts
Good way i noticed that my rubber needed replacing was to push down on the boot when shut and see how much movement there is. If theres quite abit then the rubbers well an truely fubered lol. Mine sits soo much tighter now after fitting the one from steve

1 - 12 of 12 Posts