Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Track addict
4,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Green label AFM £ 50 posted SOLD

Std turbo and elbow, no noises or smoke approx 1.5mm lateral play in shaft (less than my new HKS tubby). Never been above 0.8 bar. Only bad point is one of the bolts that holds the elbow on has pulled the threads out of the turbo, still seals ok i ran this for over a year like this with no probs, would easy re tap. £110 posted SOLD

Std water pump as removed from my car no play, leaks or noise etc £30 posted SOLD

Std oil pump as removed from my car, no leaks, noise etc has been stripped and checked with feeler gauges and is still in tolerance, i will also supply a new fronk crank oil seal with it £30 posted SOLD

Std camshafts excellent cond no wear to lobes etc £60 posted SOLD

Std clutch genuine nissan part, only done 6000 motorway miles, so has very little wear. £80 posted (due to weight) SOLD

std thermostat perfect working order £10 posted SOLD

std flywheel good condition. £ 30 posted

Air con compressor perfect working order £35 posted

Air con condensor perfect working order £35 posted

I also have all the air con pipes available all good cond. Make me an offer

Please note that prices quoted incl post to UK MAINLAND ONLY although you are welcome to come collect.

Also no warrenty is implied or given on the above, so i cant be held responsible if your engine lets go after fitting any of the parts. All were in a1 working order when removed.

Pm if intrested :cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts