Skyline Owners Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:) Yeah, it was daves seats that got me wondering! I may try them out when i get my wheels back, just wondered if anyone could tell me without my havin to use any effort.

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
Front seats should be a straight drop in. I have a 33 GTR driver seat in my 32 GTS-t and it was pretty straightforward. One of the front tabs with a bolt hole on it was at a slightly different angle, but I just put the seat in place and dropped my big fat arse onto it and it pushed the tab into the right position.
Rears won't fit.

·
Ex Skylineowner
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Front seats should be a straight drop in. I have a 33 GTR driver seat in my 32 GTS-t and it was pretty straightforward. One of the front tabs with a bolt hole on it was at a slightly different angle, but I just put the seat in place and dropped my big fat arse onto it and it pushed the tab into the right position.
Rears won't fit.
Cheers mate. thought as much. Was just the fronts i was interested in :)

·
Space Filler
3,218 Posts
If I remember correctly the sensor on the seat belt clip has a different plug on the end. I never bothered reconnecting it, but if you want it working, you can take the 33 belt clip off and bolt the one from your 32 seat straight on to it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts