Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale, my 1998 R33 GTS-T £9,995

I have 13k worth of receipts over the last 3 years which doesn't include any of the styling modifications such as the bodykit, suspension or BBS LM alloys.

The engine has been fully rebuilt and only has 10k miles on it, see the spec below. The turbo is only 5 months old and was bought as a brand new kit. The car itself has covered approx 60k but i could calculate the exact figure upon request.

It has been modified and tuned by Abbey Motorsport and SP Autos with the last mapping session seeing it produce 434bhp @ hubs & 363lb/ft @hubs.

It also has the following number plate - R33 SKY - which can be negotiated as part of the sale for an additional cost or I will sell it separately.

Other real selling points of this car is the leather interior (very rare) & the twin blade carbon spoiler.

If you're seriously interested in buying this car, check out the spec below and contact me on my mobile 07727242993 or email me [email protected]

ENGINE
Apexi Air Intake
Goodridge Fireproof sleeves
Greddy Racing 8's Iridium Sparkplugs
HKS 1.6mm Headgasket
HKS F-Con SZ ECU
HKS FMIC with hard piping
HKS GT2835 Pro S Turbo
HKS Pressure Sensor
HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust
HKS turbo elbow
Impul clocks
N1 Oil & Water pumps
Nismo 740cc Fuel Injectors
Nismo Adjustable Fuel Pressure Regulator
Rebuilt by SP Autos
Splitfire Coilpacks
Tomei Cams (Inlet and Outlet) 256/8.5
Tomei Fuel Pump 248l/h
Trust Downpipe
Wiseco 87mm Forged Pistons

TRANSMISSION
Exedy Clutch Kit

SUSPENSION/HANDLING
Cusco Front Strut Brace
Nismo fully adjustable

BRAKES
DBA drilled/grooved discs all round
Ferodo DS2500

WHEELs/TYRES
BBS LM 18" x 8.5" fronts
BBS LM 18" x 9.5" rears
Falken 452's 235/40/18 - fronts
Pirelli P Zero Nero 265/35/18 - rears

INTERIOR
Carbon gearknob
Carbon Handbrake
Full leather interior (2 tone grey)
Greddy Profec B Spec 2 Boost controller
HKS F-Con Navigator
MOMO/Nissan GTR steering wheel
Nismo carbon effect dashboard

EXTERIOR
Carbon Twin blade GTR spoiler
Custom RB25DET stainless steel coil cover
Ganador wing mirrors
Illuminated Skyline badge
Nismo Fuel Cap
Nismo Oil Cap
Nismo Radiator Cap
Trial Bodykit

ICE
Kenwood - iPod connector
Kenwood 1000w DB+ boxed sub
Kenwood 6" door speakers
Kenwood KAC-8151D 1000w amp
Kenwood KDC-PSW9521 headunit
Kenwood Tweeters

K

·
0 Posts
cant believe your selling !

best of luck getting what you want out of the sale.

Oh and have to say seen this car many times and it is stunning and have seen those bits on it and in action.

·
Registered
163 Posts
cant believe your selling mate ! whats next then ? oh and anyone thinking about buying this i can 100% reccomend it as its mint and bloody nice !

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the comments guys, all good things must come to an end :(

not sure what's next at the mo

·
Registered
104 Posts
Hi Darren, sorry to see you selling but understand. Just to let any peeps not knowing this car, it has to be one of the best gtst's in the country. Being the previous owner, i should know. Good luck with the sale not that you should need it, temted to buy it back!!

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Hey Malc! Let me know if you want a test drive, even for old times sake.. it's pushing about 150bhp more than the last time you drove it :)

·
Registered
44 Posts
How much for the plate (without the car)?

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
well peeps, car's no longer for sale.

It's not sold... a few of my mates (and the comments on this thread) have convinced me to keep it and enjoy it :)

I'm hoping next year is dryer than this one and we get some good driving weather :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
-

damn...im just a coupla grand short...but that is exactly the kinda upgrade i was looking for....if its still around in a coupla months hola at me...should have saved up the balance by then ...doubt it will be though

·
Registered
28 Posts
oh damn...didnt read the whole thread...
its true...ive been through a lot of cars...and of them all i got attached to the sky the most.

·
proud owner of an RB26
314 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
when you're ready to buy, let me know and we can always talk it through. I keep changing my mind like the wind at the moment so may feel differently in a couple of months, especially when you get the winter blues and can't drive it

1 - 20 of 20 Posts