Skyline Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bit random this but i've been mega happy with my r33 since i got it and still am but i'm confused by the r33 my girlfriend is buying.

I know mine is a phase 2 spec m r33 gtst but............................the one my girlfriend is buying is also phase 2 spec m r33 gtst but it has a sunroof which mine doesn't, a ariel for stereo on rear left quarter which mine doesn't and also has inner arches and mine doesn't even have holes or anything for it to have ever had them fitted.

they are both N reg so the year is the same and same colour. only diffrence inside is seat trim but the basi seat is the same as has the side adjustable bolsters.

Anyone shed some light on this please

·
Pist'n'broke
1,014 Posts
Well mine is a phase 2 P plate.

Its got a sunroof which is a factory extra ariel on the rear left quarter and inner arches but i thought they all had that. It also has the type m skirts.

Seats wise its a purple colour centre and felt kinda boulsters...

Dont know if that helps

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
There was loads of different options available, sunroofs, rear wipers, factory turbo timers etc.I thought spec2 (which I have) came with a purple interior. Do you have any pics?

·
R32 2 R33 2 R34 ZTUNE PLZ
382 Posts
Mine is a n reg phase 2 with aerial and inner arches as well as side skirts and also which looks like a stock rear lit skyline sign.But no sunroof.

Interior is like one below.(Sorry had to pinch pic off other forum member.)

My car this time with aerial etc.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
awww my bad, i do actually have an ariel, never noticed it till i looked over my car pics again. sorry guys.
mine has no arch liners or sunroof though and has the above interior. the nicer stuff in my oppinion

·
Registered
4,045 Posts
mine has a sunroof inner arches skirts and arial but the interior is what i call the fluffy one not that one in the pic sorry but i hate that style reminds me of the crap all new cars come with mainly fords

1 - 7 of 7 Posts